The building will be used for our community events, including playgroups, youth groups, seniors’ teas and our Sunday services and kids & youth programmes.
Our new, five storey building will have 18 flats on the top floors. The bottom floors will house the church facilities including:
- A main meeting hall with U-shaped balcony
- A large foyer with double height entrance
- Three multipurpose halls
- Meeting rooms
- Church offices
The building will be used for our community events, including playgroups, youth groups and Seniors’ Teas as well as our Sunday services and associated kids & youth programmes.
The building is designed to help us :
- teach the Bible to our congregations including children and youth;
- reach our community with God’s gospel of grace;
- resource our Co-Mission church-planting network.
Get a sense of the look and feel
Here’s our latest computer generated images of the interior finishes so you can get a sense of what to expect
We are now out of The Factory and meeting in temporary venues.
The flats are for sale on the open market with Hawes & Co acting as agent.